Season passes

kaitlyn

Wait, the Mt Creek season passes for 2022 are sold out already? When did they go on sale?

Super bummed.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
They always go on sale toward the end of the previous season and are usually good for that season as well. There were posts about it in the Park Rat thread. Maybe they'll release more?

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
They only released a certain amount initially and sold out. Then they did a Black Friday thing where they release more and sold out. I guarantee there will be another release… I dunno if it’s a marketing/sales tactic but that’s what they are doing. If I didn’t follow their Instagram I wouldn’t have gotten one…

kaitlyn

They only released a certain amount initially and sold out. Then they did a Black Friday thing where they release more and sold out. I guarantee there will be another release… I dunno if it’s a marketing/sales tactic but that’s what they are doing. If I didn’t follow their Instagram I wouldn’t have gotten one…
That seems a strange business model. Thanks for the info. I don't want to insta, so if they go on sale again I'd love a heads up. Thanks!

kaitlyn

...and I was away on a bike tour (rode back from Vermont) and the fall release happened. Time to scour the socials again. I had super fun with my pass this year.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Where do I have to sign up to get a notification? My spam folders are empty. Weather is beautiful this weekend for the last rides of the season.
No idea , maybe I filled out that snow cloud account instead of checking out as guest ? Next notification I will try and post up but no promises.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions