Signs, signs, everywhere signs...until there weren't?

Off The Road Again

Anyone remember the guy that was making a huge fuss about the 24hr races there. Wonder if its the same guy?
24hr races were at Boy Scout camp and Allamuchy North, not Stephens. Races were probably cancelled because every stinking time I participated it rained (poured) at night and the race continued. Trails got seriously F-ed. Stephens is plagued by quads and motocross, unfortunately. Not saying they would do it because, personally, I don't think they care what trail they're on, just want to ride, although illegally.

24hr races were at Boy Scout camp and Allamuchy North, not Stephens. Races were probably cancelled because every stinking time I participated it rained (poured) at night and the race continued. Trails got seriously F-ed. Stephens is plagued by quads and motocross, unfortunately. Not saying they would do it because, personally, I don't think they care what trail they're on, just want to ride, although illegally.

Agreed - they know the rules and just want to ride. If they keep to the doubles and do some trail maintenance once in a while, I have no problem with them. I doubt they would want to draw attention to themselves over these signs. I think this might be an inside job.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions