Tell me where you rode today...

rick81721

Lothar
20211029_102305.jpg

Hint: Brian Laundrie's bones found right here. Could still see some orange paint around scattered spots

rick81721

Lothar
I am enjoying this content greatly. More!

Oddly enough, his remains were found not far from a single track trail called "Live long". The trail on the other side of the Slough is called "Prosper". A bunch of the trails here have Star Trek names. Kinda lame but whatever. The 10 mile section I like to ride is called "Boldly Go".

Cassinonorth

Oddly enough, his remains were found not far from a single track trail called "Live long". The trail on the other side of the Slough is called "Prosper". A bunch of the trails here have Star Trek names. Kinda lame but whatever. The 10 mile section I like to ride is called "Boldly Go".

You would've been a huge hit over on Reddit during this with your intimate knowledge of the reserve. The users were rabid for any information.

Bikeworks

Errr, there is absolutely NOTHING lame about Star Trek!!! 😝

My contribution, but I doubt anyone will really know.

White-camo.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Fun Fact, the 4th trail in this area is called, Kill Your Girlfriend and Drive Home and Pretend Everything is ok. Not inspired by Star Trek, though.

Ian F

A buddy and I did a full lap at the Wissahickon today. It was wet, but the Wiss drains really well, so the mud was minimal. That said, the rocks we slick in a few spots. The roots were exciting in many spots. I lost the front wheel on a root on a steeper descent and slid into a tree with my arm. Amazingly, no scraped knees despite no pads. Fortunately, where I fell was relatively free of rocks. I'll probably have a good bruise on my arm tomorrow.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
nope, do those photos look like farm land?

From your first pic with the yellow blazes, if you go in and make a right, there is one of the best signs I've ever seen in a state park. Also, that trail is awesome coming back down to the road you were on 😜

Top Bottom