The Loose Wheel Bicycle Co - Cedar Grove, NJ

Andypowerful

This shop opened in Cedar Grove in March of 2021 during the tail end of the lockdown. I first went here in December of 2021 when I got stuck installing my Air-Liners with heavy casing tires – just didn’t have the strength or technic to do it. The owner Manny took care of me right away and got me rolling quick. I also had to go back multiple times when I had a problem with my Fox X2 leaking. Manny swapped my hardware 3 times so I could sent the shock back and keep riding with the stock shock. This became my LBS because it was closer to my house and I liked the quick turn-around in service and the overall vibe there.

There’s a good group of guys that hang there and as of January ’23 I started working there 2 days a week. We have a great looking retail space and repair area. The techs are very knowledgeable and detail oriented. We carry some unique brands and brands that span a full line for the family.

Bike Brands:

Evil

Rocky Mountain

Marin

Forbidden

Banshee

Canfield

SE Bikes

We also carry a wide range of apparel, helmets and pads from brands including Fox, Troy Lee Designs, POC, and Leatt and accessories from brands including Race Face, OneUp, Crank Bros, Chromag, and PNW including racks from Saris and Kuat – many in stock at the store.

We do shop rides Saturdays at 11:00, which I lead. Its geared more towards the intermediate rider and we will explore the local West Essex Trail system which is just steps from the shop. Fill up your water bottle with triple filtered water with ice before the ride and come back after to a cold IPA or seasonal lager from our 2 taps. Stop by and see us – 10 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove NJ

Top Bottom