Things that make you smile :)

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
48B2085A-3621-4785-A289-AAADA60E73BD.jpeg

I'm not sure if this is a smile or frown, but it kinda made me laugh. I'm not surprised they re-blazed a route to the castle ruins from TOS to be a loop because of all the covid hikers getting lost, but they also made it bike and horse legal. I would love to see someone ride this loop on a fucking horse 🤣 🤣 🤣

JerseyPete

View attachment 212437

I'm not sure if this is a smile or frown, but it kinda made me laugh. I'm not surprised they re-blazed a route to the castle ruins from TOS to be a loop because of all the covid hikers getting lost, but they also made it bike and horse legal. I would love to see someone ride this loop on a fucking horse 🤣 🤣 🤣
Do they still have the wooden stairs at the back of the castle trail leading back down to the lake? They really dumbed down a lot of things up there due to the number of 911 calls.

MMuller

Another knee-slapper response on Jeopardy last night. Answer was:

This creature with a fierce reputation is Australia's largest marsupial carnivore

Pretty easy, right? The clown responded:

What is the koala?

Wow.

https://fikklefame.com/final-jeopardy-5-2-23/
Almost unwatchable with Mayim as host. So robotic. Ken so quick and personable. And she's hosting for the rest of the season through July. Darn.

Top Bottom