Things that make you smile :)

JerseyPete

Couldn't decide if this goes in smile or frown. I'm officially a geezer as of May 1 - now on Medicare. I suppose smile as it will save a few hundred clams a month now that our retirement health care plan changed.
How will it compare to the coverage of your private plan and doctor selection?

rick81721

Lothar
How will it compare to the coverage of your private plan and doctor selection?

Same. We are getting AARP/United Healthcare supplement plan (don't even think about Medicare advantage - that is much cheaper but basically an HMO) that is the consensus best plan out there. Any doctor that takes Medicare takes it. Their part D prescription plan is top notch as well. Never thought I would join AARP but this is worth it.

rlb

Gave my 2 weeks notice today. After 15 years. Starting new job soon :banana:

Congrats. Did we meet at the CR TM a few weeks ago? Rob, we were talking about specialized bikes amongst other things.

Regardless, more congrats!

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
The boy rarely sends me anything these days but he sent me this clip from an audition video he just recorded.

So of course, I immediately uploaded it to YouTube… cuz “Theater Parent” 😁

Performance Art majors have it tough. They have to Audition to get in to certain classes they kinda need.

Ejd

Congrats. Did we meet at the CR TM a few weeks ago? Rob, we were talking about specialized bikes amongst other things.

Regardless, more congrats!
Thanks. I was at the trail maintenance. Names Ed. I tend to talk to everyone so I'm not sure. Sorry

Reactions: rlb

iman29

The boy rarely sends me anything these days but he sent me this clip from an audition video he just recorded.

So of course, I immediately uploaded it to YouTube… cuz “Theater Parent” 😁

Performance Art majors have it tough. They have to Audition to get in to certain classes they kinda need.

That’s was awesome. Right there with you hope he gets in.

I’m sure we could spend hours comparing stories and performance recordings.

#theatredads
#dramamamas

rlb

Thanks. I was at the trail maintenance. Names Ed. I tend to talk to everyone so I'm not sure. Sorry

Ha yeah we were chatting and you mentioned looking for a job, so that's why I made the connection. And your screen name is almost Ed, so I put that together too. Maybe I should be a detective. Anyway, good luck on the new gig.

Reactions: Ejd

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's

ebarker9

Not sure if it makes me smile or grimace out of sympathy but my wife is out on track doing 24 hours running around a 1 mile loop at Sussex county fairgrounds. She's prepared really well for this and is targeting 130+ miles. 4 hours in and she's at 24, which is already more than I can fathom ever running.

Top Bottom