TM progress & concerns...

THATmanMANNY

I don't have any dates set in stone. There will surely be a spring cleaning so just keep your eyes peeled for a new thread. Don't worry. I will keep everyone informed.
THANKS!

smufguy

In all honesty, it sounds like one of those 'Rutgers' BS to me. All paperwork is done, but the next step is like pulling teeth. When I was in SAE 2002-2004 at Rutgers, it was the same BS. They say the funds are allocated, but nothing gets to your hand for months.

My eyes are peeled for this one. :popcorn:

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
In all honesty, it sounds like one of those 'Rutgers' BS to me. All paperwork is done, but the next step is like pulling teeth. When I was in SAE 2002-2004 at Rutgers, it was the same BS. They say the funds are allocated, but nothing gets to your hand for months.

My eyes are peeled for this one. :popcorn:

Manny will know better, but if you follow the whole thread I believe all paperwork/permissions are in place and Manny can pretty much schedule TM when he wants to. I think there was a date set in December or something (around the time the final approval went through), but it was too cold or snowing or something.

THATmanMANNY

We have their support. All waivers and paperwork are in order. It snowed the day we were supposed to have our first TM but I canceled it the morning of for safey reasons.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
We have their support. All waivers and paperwork are in order. It snowed the day we were supposed to have our first TM but I canceled it the morning of for safey reasons.

Snow can be very dangerous. Good call.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Keep us posted Manny, this place is less than a 10 minute bike ride from my door step, so I'm interested in having something go on in there...I mean, other than what's already been going on in there:rolleyes:

-Jim.

Top Bottom