Shimano 8 speed road shifters. - $Free
Shimano 9 speed Deore mountain rear derailleur (used on road bike) - $10
Shimano 9 speed Deore mountain front derailleur (used on road bike) - $5
Shimano 9 speed Deore LX front derailleur - $5

40cm Road Handlebar w/ 90mmX40degree stem. $5
42cm Road Handlebar 31.8mm clamp - $10
42cm Road Handlebar 25.4mm clamp - $5

Also (Please take my stuff):
1" threaded Quill stem riser. Basically you put your quill stem into this, this into your headtube/fork and it allows a higher handlebar. $Free
1-1/8" Threadless stem riser. Same thing basically. Clamps onto your fork steerer tube, stem clamps onto that. Has multiple spacers to get the height you want. $5

Tektro bar "interrupter" brakes. The kind you see on cross bikes. I think for a 1" bar $Free

I have pictures of most of this stuff, but your imagination is probably just as good.

Come pick it up from me in Morristown at my home or in Fairfield at my office.

Last edited:

qclabrat

I'll take the Xpedo and interuptor levers, see you at the Jam
will be a there in the AM only though

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh, I have a race in the morning before the Jam. Hoping to be there by 10:30-11am depending on how fast my girlfriend finishes.

I can probably give them to someone on the underground railroad before Sunday who will be there in the AM.

qclabrat

I'll be there till about 1PM
I remember you from the Nassau and ride and will look out for you

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If I can find you some time throughout the day, I'd like to try the Bontragers for size. PM me your number or something, I'll be there all day.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I heard they use those sandles in Alaska. They put on a lot of socks and plastic bag then sandles. Supposed warmer than boots.

qclabrat

Sandle
Referring to Greg Sanders and Sara Sidle from the popular tv crime show, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. When you combine Sanders (Greg) and Sidle (Sara) you get Sandle. This became popular since Sara and Greg are very flirtatious towards each other.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I heard they use those sandles in Alaska. They put on a lot of socks and plastic bag then sandles. Supposed warmer than boots.
Neoprene socks!

Yeah, that's the whole thing with sandals and why they're popular for bike touring. If they get wet they're dry by the next day, you can go no-sock, regular socks, neoprene socks, etc. Plus they don't look out of place while walking around town. Too bad they don't fit me.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
At least the OP can spell sandals. Also, they'd sell well in eastern Europe. They love dem socks with sandals.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Neoprene socks!

Yeah, that's the whole thing with sandals and why they're popular for bike touring. If they get wet they're dry by the next day, you can go no-sock, regular socks, neoprene socks, etc. Plus they don't look out of place while walking around town. Too bad they don't fit me.

Think them sandles will fit me with neoprine socks? I'm normally 8.5 snug.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You can try them on at Jorba Jam if you're wearing a clean pair of socks.

I'll take them. I'm sure I can offload them to someone in Alaska if they don't work out. Can you give them to @gtluke? I won't be at Jungle Jam. Can I PayPal you?

You can see me this winter wearing sandles in the snow.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll take them. I'm sure I can offload them to someone in Alaska if they don't work out. Can you give them to @gtluke? I won't be at Jungle Jam. Can I PayPal you?

You can see me this winter wearing sandles in the snow.
I can grab them as well if I meet him for the other shoes.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can't tell if I'm being trolled or not by Jimmy. :) They're yours. I take cash or Korean or Mexican food. I'll put them in the car.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey bud, would love the shimano 8 speed stuff. I may be in Morristown this Saturday...
Awesome. All yours.

Oddly enough it *just* clicked into my head that I have an entire 8 speed Shimano drive train pretty much.

Top Bottom