Tourne Trail Build – Thursday August 11th – 5:00 p.m.

Berms&Boofs

This week we will be continuing the purple reroute/extension. We will be working on the section by the arrow.

Details:
- We are meeting at 5:00 p.m. next to the playground (upper lot). You can also park by the pavilion and just walk up the road.
- Work gloves and tools will be supplied.
- We can bring extra tools to the worksite for late arrivals if needed – see arrow for work area.
1660001104435.png

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Both of these quality trails are why I started riding Tourne again. Amazing work. Awesome to see you guys out there finishing this up in the heat last night (i am red Pivot guy). Sorry i couldn't stop to help but i was on a family-imposed time crunch. Glad i got to at least help at 1 session on orange this year.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Ditto, Tourne has been transformed...EXCELLENT work guys! the Midmountain Trail has hints of Jungle, Ringwood and Allamuchy all rolled into a neat loop. I gathered from a rider I met in the lot last night that there is another loop planned near the lot at the eastern McCaffrey entrance. If you're doing these weekdays (sounds like it), post up and I'll try to make it.

FWIW: It would also be good at some point to narrow down some of the rocky sections of legacy trails....like this section on Red. It's nice and rocky but riders have taken any line imaginable so it's now about 15 ft wide as you climb south toward the switchbacks.

tourne.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions