Wanted: Multiple bike boxes, wheel boxes (29), maybe a frame box. Large MTBs, 56 gravelers

Turd Ferguson

Hey! Moving at the end of the month and need 10-ish bike boxes and a couple wheel(set) boxes, maybe a frame box. Any spare packing materials would be great also.
I'm in West Orange, but willing to travel a little. I'll start calling shops this week.
Thanks!

Bring it tomorrow if you're riding. I'll grab it and we can save @Turd Ferguson at least 1 stop
can’t ride tomorrow, daughters got a middle school hockey playoff game but that was my thinking, try and get all the CR boxes together for one trip, u around today for me to drop off if I can swing it?

can’t ride tomorrow, daughters got a middle school hockey playoff game but that was my thinking, try and get all the CR boxes together for one trip, u around today for me to drop off if I can swing it?
I'm around for the rest of the day, or we can work a drop off / pick up any day really. LMK.

Last time I needed a few boxes I went dumpster diving behind cycle craft in parsippany. The cardboard dumpster was overflowing so no diving necessary.

Back
Top Bottom