Waterbury VT trails?

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m heading up to Burlington on the 7th for business and will be riding here and Cady Hill over Friday - Sunday.

Love the feedback which definitely helped me make my decision on where to ride.

roc

I’m heading up to Burlington on the 7th for business and will be riding here and Cady Hill over Friday - Sunday.

While you’re up there check out the Stowe Pinnacle Hike. Very cool view at the lookout.

you staying in Burlington the whole time ?

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep

Let me know if you want a tour from a local friend.

Robin

Input on Perry Hill...good for intermediate riders? Are there B lines for some of the steeps/slabs I've seen?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Input on Perry Hill...good for intermediate riders? Are there B lines for some of the steeps/slabs I've seen?
There are B lines, Joe's and Six Flags may not be as fun for intermediate rider but all the other trails had go arounds.

Robin

Going to check out Little River. A local tried to tell us about some secret unmarked trails nearby but I didn't feel comfortable trying to navigate. Especially with directionally challenged husband in tow.

Gene

The Dancing Machine
I just came back from Warren. We rode Blueberry Lake for Flying Squirrel in the morning and then rode the trails above flatbread the afternoon… evolution to revolution is a must.

Perry Hill is a hidden gem if you only look at it from the map. We rode it in this order: S’Mores, Joe’s , Campfire, Disneyland, S’Mores . These are all the descents. The climbs were in between. Only Joe’s didn’t have all bypasses. Some required walking (for me) due to the slickness of the rocks.

Gene

The Dancing Machine
Going to check out Little River. A local tried to tell us about some secret unmarked trails nearby but I didn't feel comfortable trying to navigate. Especially with directionally challenged husband in tow.

Limited trail network, but the flow trail I heard from “online” it is one of the best is the state… it is on trailforks.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Ran into a VMBA board member this summer who said those 3 blue trails on TF in Little River are really good, but the network is pretty limited. Good for camping and such, but not really a destination. He did say there are some off-map trails but I'm not sure there's too much.

johnbryanpeters

Ran into a VMBA board member this summer who said those 3 blue trails on TF in Little River are really good, but the network is pretty limited. Good for camping and such, but not really a destination. He did say there are some off-map trails but I'm not sure there's too much.
That which I have done is doubletrack.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I just came back from Warren. We rode Blueberry Lake for Flying Squirrel in the morning and then rode the trails above flatbread the afternoon… evolution to revolution is a must.

Perry Hill is a hidden gem if you only look at it from the map. We rode it in this order: S’Mores, Joe’s , Campfire, Disneyland, S’Mores . These are all the descents. The climbs were in between. Only Joe’s didn’t have all bypasses. Some required walking (for me) due to the slickness of the rocks.
Did you ride Goodnight Irene and Bustanut?? Those are really fun. My cousin lives 1/4 mile from American Flatbread so we have that whole valley dialed

Gene

The Dancing Machine
Did you ride Goodnight Irene and Bustanut?? Those are really fun. My cousin lives 1/4 mile from American Flatbread so we have that whole valley dialed

Not this time. We climbed up from my friends condo (Sugar Run) to Techie to Enchanted Forest prior to taking evolution.

When we got to the intersection last time we took clinic connector to clinic. I wasn’t a big fan of clinic as it was too wet…. Cyclone is also blah.

When we looked at the bottom of good night Irene do you also climb it back up?

We dropped a car in the lot across the street from American flatbread even though we partook in some pizza after… respected the two weddings needing the parking.

Robin

Little River was ride #2 today...yes small but this trail was hella fun

PXL_20230924_191147795.jpg

Top Bottom