What Fat bike should I buy next???

serviceguy

probably switching to 27.5x4 soon waiting for the snow before going full fat…
or maybe not...
fcrw.JPG

THATmanMANNY

@serviceguy 2019 and 27.5. Thanks! The orange bits don’t go and will swap them out.

Got my first fatbike, Salsa Bucksaw, only in spring 2021. Sold everything else. Now 3 fatbikes. Trying to get that down to 2 since I don’t need two rigids but I like having an inexpensive bike around. We’ll see.

Reactions: Ejd

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
@serviceguy 2019 and 27.5. Thanks! The orange bits don’t go and will swap them out.

Got my first fatbike, Salsa Bucksaw, only in spring 2021. Sold everything else. Now 3 fatbikes. Trying to get that down to 2 since I don’t need two rigids but I like having an inexpensive bike around. We’ll see.
So late to the party. I seem to remember you giving me shit about riding mine when there wasn't any snow.

FatTaco

I feel like you have had a lot of Fat Bikes. Which have you liked best? Does the Ice cream Truck feel heavy when you ride it?
From the ones I've owned ( and I'm sure there are better ones out there) I'd say the Farley and the Ice Cream Truck on top on my list. The ICT feels little heavier but it's all about the wheels and tires. My ICT is about 33 lbs but with the 51t cassette it climbs nice. Not sure if there is proof of this but I have lower back issues and the ICT steel frame is the only one that doesn't hurt my back. Take that with a grain of salt but sure seems more compliant for me.

one piece crank

I have been researching a new fat bike. Not sure what to get…
Back to the start. What do you like about your Pugsley? What do you want in a new bike?

When COVID hit I was starting to look for a new fat bike. I made a spreadsheet, partly because no bikes were available, but also for direct comparison to my Fatboy. While this helped narrow the field, nothing compares to riding them, which I only found out upon assembling my new bike.

See if you can join some rides and maybe swap bikes for a trail or two.

Reactions: Ejd

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This just popped up in the for sales. Just sayin....

one piece crank

I've also got a large 9zero7 X01/XT bike that I would consider selling. It is basically new, purchased as a spare family bike, that never get's ridden.

Top Bottom