What Fat bike should I buy next???

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
This just popped up in the for sales. Just sayin....

These are $2,700 brand new.

THATmanMANNY

These are $2,700 brand new.
thank goodness you said it. I couldn't hold my tongue any longer. I think I got my NX eagle for a fair price. Thinking about mod'ing to GX AXS

BTW do you know what kind of cassette driver is on the salsa rear hub on my Bucksaw? It's 11 now and maybe move the NX to the bucksaw.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
thank goodness you said it. I couldn't hold my tongue any longer. I think I got my NX eagle for a fair price. Thinking about mod'ing to GX AXS

BTW do you know what kind of cassette driver is on the salsa rear hub on my Bucksaw? It's 11 now and maybe move the NX to the bucksaw.

$439 installed bro. It's the deal of deals

Greg-O

I have been researching a new fat bike. Not sure what to get and then I see all the comments in the Beargrease for sale thread, and now I'm more confused. I have a Pugsley that I bought used a couple of years ago. Rode it everywhere this year. And now I want to upgrade. This is the only fat bike I have rode. So if 27.5 is not great for the snow what about bikes like the Otso or the Borealis that you can order in either wheel size? I want to here what you "Fatties" think
Get the Beargrease. I’m selling my 2017 here if you want to look at it. Just posted it. It’s a really snappy race geometry with a rigid or Lauf Carbonara fork.-Greg( Rockland County $
Helo300@aol.com

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
looks like greg likes feeding the spambots, and not reading all the posts . . . .

one piece crank

Medium Arctodus in VT with free studded tire upgrade.
p4pb23820592.jpg

one piece crank

How may people have issue with Q factor? And is it a habit thing from riding road bikes, a previous injury thing, bio-metric/physical stature thing? (Says the really tall guy riding an Otso).

bergsnj

How may people have issue with Q factor? And is it a habit thing from riding road bikes, a previous injury thing, bio-metric/physical stature thing? (Says the really tall guy riding an Otso).
my fatbike(mayor v4) has the widest crank spindle and has no effect on my riding at all. You can definitely tell that it is wider when you first jump on the bike after being on a non fat-bike for a while but after a few minutes it just feels like riding a bike.

Top Bottom