What time do the gates open?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I've came here in the am this past weekend and the gates were closed so I left ate and came back. I know the park opens at sunrise but it was after that...

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Start from the Park and Ride on Rt 15 and you can start whenever you want.

Like on 15 by the gas station? Park at the red arrow and ride the red marked road/trail to the park?

Screenshot_20200225-115633~2.png

phillychris498

Nope and being lost is my element
Word of mouth directions:

Ride up the road from the park and ride toward the gate and onto a fireroad. Follow this fireroad until it makes a slight left then a quick right, and you'll see a rock-face trail entrance on the left. That's tiger's blood... it twists and turns for 1.5 miles, then dumps you onto a different fireroad. You can make a left to head towards where you parked, or a right to head out to the parking lot off of Weldon road where you normally park.

After typing that, you'll definitely be in your lost element without a GPS in that section of Mahlon... being lost is fun though.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I'd recommend using the Maprika phone app. You can see where you are on the trail map. Maprika is useful to see trsailmaps when skiing too.

download the Mahlon map BEFORE you are in the woods and only have weak cell service. Good Luck!

I forgot why I stopped using that app but trails fork hasn't been recording on my new phone so I will give them a shit again

xc62701

On Maprika it doesn’t show tigers blood but this will get you to the railbed.

Attachments

• 11F4AE95-3B47-47E2-9905-6ED54573219A.png
    11F4AE95-3B47-47E2-9905-6ED54573219A.png
    218.4 KB · Views: 185

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions