Where is this place?

Specialized-Ed

and how good are the trails? I would like to give it a go but have no idea where it is. Any info on where to park, trailhead location, trail conditions, and challenge level would be helpful.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Unfortunately the Trail Directory does not have something for the Preserve. It's on Livingston Campus in Piscataway. I haven't been there in 800 years so have no idea if it's any good. Not a destination but if you're close, worth the trip to check it out.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Can someone make a smilely icon with shovel digging deeper and deeper? Just a thought

RLOL!

images

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
It's right down the street from my crib. You can park at Livingston Campus and get in a few different ways. Just ride down the road and look in the woods, you'll find a trail at some point.

It's very small, I wouldn't head over there as a destination, but it's not so bad if you live in the hood.

-Jim.

Specialized-Ed

It's right down the street from my crib. You can park at Livingston Campus and get in a few different ways. Just ride down the road and look in the woods, you'll find a trail at some point.

It's very small, I wouldn't head over there as a destination, but it's not so bad if you live in the hood.

-Jim.

I'm close to the hood. not out of the way. just trying to figure if it's worth putting the bike on the car.

TeamMuddySprocket

I graduated from RU back in 2000 and if i remember correctly there were a few trails between what is now Route 18 and the trails shown on the map, whcih are mainly in the east half of the park..

was always fun for a quick ride between classes, not a bad place to run either

VanDbtRiver

-Jim.

what Jim said... It's a convenient spot if you are a possumtown, river road, or HP local. There are some cool little punchy river bank climbs/enduros that will keep you busy for a minute. You can loop around in the preserve and then hit some of the world renowned strava segments in Johnsons Park or head left off of landing lane on the Tow Path to get a full tour of the New Brunfis' underworld... and if you wear blue on Sunday's, Walter will git ya:D

Top Bottom