Where to go for jumps and drops

jerzey111

Where to go or which trials for some jumps and drops other than mcbp of course?
Do we even have any trials that have more than once in a while feature?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
our public land doesn't really support that "on trail"
I'm sure there is rogue stuff - maybe someone will pm you.

Think you are looking for air time, alternately:

Would you consider big rollers (is it black magic @Soundguy did i get the right one?)

Rock features which present a challenge - like the sourlands?
Precision riding, balance oriented, and raw.

High risk, Candy Ass, Lumpy Bumpy, and Rollie Pollie?
(some areas higher risk than others)

jerzey111

Mahlon is my local park so rocks are always welcomed but it makes sense what you said about "on trail" features.

From all the years riding i never made it allamuchy north. How do those tails compare to tiger blood or black magic or ghost at Mahlon?

Fat Trout

Mahlon is my local park so rocks are always welcomed but it makes sense what you said about "on trail" features.

From all the years riding i never made it allamuchy north. How do those tails compare to tiger blood or black magic or ghost at Mahlon?
Just like Mahlon....it depends on where you go ;)

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Graham hills park is pretty good too.
I second that. There’s a little jump area with 3 or 4 lines. A few tables and some doubles that aren’t too lippy. X marks the spot.
130CB04A-2561-4134-86FB-D231BBCE205F.jpeg

Last edited:

moose35

There's also a new skills area at Graham hills Park. Not sure if they opened it yet though. You start up on a wooden platform and roll down to start.

thegock

There's also a new skills area at Graham hills Park. Not sure if they opened it yet though. You start up on a wooden platform and roll down to start.

It's a 18 foot high tower with BIG features and a gang of groms were on it when we rode GH 3 months ago. Right above the parking lot, SE of the start of the ride in @a.s. map above. GH also has quite a few drops scattered about. @kbajaj launching:

KWAR DROP PXL_20210712_184132315-01-01.jpg

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Highbridge flow trails and a few features in Nassau trails proper. Sand pit at Allaire. Rock drops on 6 Bridges at Ringwood. Gap the grade reversal rollers at 6MR. Skatepark boxjumps.

Top Bottom