Who da fuck

teabagger11

Ok I'll start by saying I'm not the football fan I used to be. Used to bleed green but eventually realized there is better things to do on a Sunday family and or bikes.
Gotta admit I'm caught up in the eagles this year but who are these 2 guys calling the super bowl? Where's Joe Buck?
20230212_181542.jpg
Backwards I know beer to who can tell me the player who wore this jersey

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Ok I'll start by saying I'm not the football fan I used to be. Used to bleed green but eventually realized there is better things to do on a Sunday family and or bikes.
Gotta admit I'm caught up in the eagles this year but who are these 2 guys calling the super bowl? Where's Joe Buck?
View attachment 207240

Kevin Burkhart is a former Mets on field guy. There other guy is a former cowboy?

Did Amazon take the dream team?

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nobody else expected the first post to read "pagin me at 5:46 in the mornin, crack uh dawn'n, now I'm yawnin, wipe the cold out my eye. See who's this pagin me, and why?"

Anyone? Just me?

JDurk

View attachment 207240
#48 Wes Hopkins, from Buddy Ryan's famous defense.

BPaze

Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen, clearly stated earlier but thought it was worth mentioning that it was an all-NJ crew. Most know Greg Olsen but Burkhardt is an NJ native as well growing up in Bloomfield NJ.

Top Bottom