WTB truck

I had a '14 Tundra and now have an '18 F150. Tundra was way more comfortable and the touch points were better. Would love to have that truck back

I keep my eye on Marketplace for trucks as they come up, but pricing still seems way out of line. Anything with over 200k, and 10 years old is $15k or better

Back in my days there wasn't even a TRD version. Heck, there wasn't even a Tacoma. My 1994 was just called "Pickup". Took me, my friends and our ski gear up to our ski house in Vermont like a champ for many seasons. That truck owed me nothing. BTW, it was in Cannondale's 1999 catalogue along with yours truly and my Super-V.

This reminds me… one last Ranger kick in the groin. Oil changes. The filter is behind the drivers side front wheel. I mean, behind it. You can’t believe how annoying that design is.

So DIY oil changes suck it.

Ok, I’m done bitching about my ride. All that said, this winter I took the whole family up to Quebec in it and the drive was cake. Did great in the snow up there and no major comfort complaints from the kids in the back. Again, the ride quality is worth these hassles.
That’s my biggest issue with the truck and why I’m dragging my feet for an oil change right now. But I rotate my tires with every change so that makes it a little more palatable. Other than that I love it. But do wish I could have the double cab and 6ft bed…

Wrong Thread? Sorry too late for me, and also out of my price range. My truck is not a daily driver for me, so had to go cheaper and more miles. More like your previous sale. 😁

Relocated to correct thread

Back in my days there wasn't even a TRD version. Heck, there wasn't even a Tacoma. My 1994 was just called "Pickup". Took me, my friends and our ski gear up to our ski house in Vermont like a champ for many seasons. That truck owed me nothing. BTW, it was in Cannondale's 1999 catalogue along with yours truly and my Super-V.
Ironically was checking T1000 specs to restore and pulled the catalog. Screenshot_20230302-073651.png

Potential Thread of the Year right here.
'19 F150 has entered the chat. 5.0, lights down low.
Carfax says $32K @ 23K. LOL I know what I got.
Totesmagoats, not for sale anyway.
Tow and haul occasionally. DD til I inherited a CRV last year.
GLWSearch.

You found it. Wow, over 24 years ago. I still miss that truck. I had seller's remorse immediately after I sold it. The new owner was sending me mod pics for weeks after that and kept thanking me for selling it to him. Made me feel good and bad. LOL.
I totally understand. My '07 Tacoma was the first vehicle I bought brand new. Had it 12 years and almost cried the day I sold it. :(

IMG_4299.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom