WTF!!! Who's trashing the place?

Yes indeed, it sucks when a fellow rider is lumped up and has to be taken away by ambulance, my thoughts are with him, but I wouldn't say that it undid the goodwill. You all showed up in large numbers to support the park you love and they took notice. I have it on good authority that Rob was contacted about this incident, so that tells me he's established himself as the rep for the cycling community. It's up to the rest of us to prove to Rob that we are worth the extraordinary time Rob has invested to make this happen. It does not take much to undo goodwill. Keep the positive vibe going at Ceres to make it an even better park.

I think we'll be alright.

I posted a IMBA trail building video on the save ceres park facebook page, his response:

Save Ceres Park Awesome! I’m meeting with the Mantua park director this week. He wants us to rehab the lake loop as our next project, which is our final step before submitting our plans to rebuild our bridges. If you’re interested, watch this great series on how to build sustainable single track.

Yes indeed, it sucks when a fellow rider is lumped up and has to be taken away by ambulance, my thoughts are with him, but I wouldn't say that it undid the goodwill. You all showed up in large numbers to support the park you love and they took notice. I have it on good authority that Rob was contacted about this incident, so that tells me he's established himself as the rep for the cycling community. It's up to the rest of us to prove to Rob that we are worth the extraordinary time Rob has invested to make this happen. It does not take much to undo goodwill. Keep the positive vibe going at Ceres to make it an even better park.

werd.gif

I think we'll be alright.

I posted a IMBA trail building video on the save ceres park facebook page, his response:

Save Ceres Park Awesome! I’m meeting with the Mantua park director this week. He wants us to rehab the lake loop as our next project, which is our final step before submitting our plans to rebuild our bridges. If you’re interested, watch this great series on how to build sustainable single track.

sounds good, guessing we're widening parts of Rollercoaster?

that's why I dont ride there solo, I dont know what the trails are called and get lost. :D

i ride there all the time an dont really know what the lake loop is but im gonna have to guess its those trails to the left on both sides of the lakes(could be wrong) after the main lot

i ride there all the time an dont really know what the lake loop is but im gonna have to guess its those trails to the left on both sides of the lakes(could be wrong) after the main lot

thanks for making me feel slightly less inadequate

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions