Chimney Rock Conditions

IMG_5359.jpeg

Did just about everything. Off and on drizzle or a misty kindof rain. No mud but wet and slick. That’s my trail report, “wet and slick”.
Started raining for real about 20 minutes before I finished.
It was a good day.

Did anyone take a peek today?
I rode Nassau which is close-ish conditions wise . It was fine. I think we actually got more rain over here than in Bwater.

My forecast is most days will have puddle standing/and the place is going to start getting overgrown in spots
Definitely have seen more puddles than usual this year w/ the wet spring. And the overgrowing is already starting it seems.

I rode Nassau which is close-ish conditions wise . It was fine. I think we actually got more rain over here than in Bwater.
Gonna give it a try tomorrow morning, I think it will be mostly OK based on my yard.

Go get it while you can. Mostly hero dirt, with some squishy spots here and there. Nothing egregious, it's consistent with what we've been seeing for this wet spring.
Of course wet on Black going to Vosseller Ave and Red Interior...what everyone knows already!

Reactions: rlb
Red, white and orange last night. Puddles of mud on white and red.
Dirt was grippy.
Rained over night and is raining now.
same report for blue, ballfield, cromwell BUT thanks to today's weather all this intel is outdated!

sorry i didn't stop and chat when i saw you in newman's lot (think you were just starting and i was going back to red to head home) as i had to get back to the homestead for my scheduled kid uber duties

Has it rained up there today? The weather keeps telling me it's raining but we haven't seen anything at the shop. Hoping to beat the rain tomorrow with a quick ride.

Downpour for a bit. She's likely a no go for tomorrow.
Agreed, been on and off this evening, supposed to continue overnight and tomorrow.

We were at lewmo as showers came thru. Didn’t take a lot to make lotta spots peanut buttery, probably thanks to all the recent rain.

Imagine the rock will be worse.

Any guidance on where to park and ride the Cromwell loop?

Loop map would also help.
Can park at any park lot and take trail all the way there, with just a few road crossings at most.

Closest lot would be Gilbride, then take black trail there, pretty much a straight shot.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions