6 Mile Run Conditions

So you guys inspired me to write an email and I recieved a response. I don't know any of the history here but here it is.
Screenshot_20240429_094518_Gmail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of a friend shared a video in a Facebook group, apparently someone went through and put a bunch of logs and brush in the trails. Whoever did it, it’s looks to be on purpose.

Attachments

• IMG_6668.png
    IMG_6668.png
    485.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_6669.jpeg
    IMG_6669.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Red October is closed from the Red trail to Canal Road. You can take Jacques Lane to Canal Rd to get back to the Canal Rd lot.

So you guys inspired me to write an email and I recieved a response. I don't know any of the history here but here it is.
View attachment 237451

Hi All -

I've decided to remove the direct contact info for the land manager.
There is enough info for you to Google - which will show your real interest in writing a note.

If you write, please be concise. do not drone on. Be respectful - remember they are making decisions based on their data.
You are adding data points. If you have a great solution, again be concise - and work it out with the right people to present it.

Please read and post thoughts related to this here:

Damn. So I guess the new loop is white to Jacques, through the little trees and then left onto the field trail back to Jacques and onto the road? We'll need a new segment.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions