Car-spotting thread

This past Sunday was Customs by the sea in Asbury Park. It’s amazing how they had these wild rides right inside and outside of convention hall for any jabroni to just walk up to.
Standouts for me was the Hemi Healy, the black Deuce roadster which was built by Gene Winfield in 1959, XK-120, & the red 356.View attachment 237591View attachment 237592View attachment 237593View attachment 237594View attachment 237595View attachment 237596View attachment 237597View attachment 237598View attachment 237599View attachment 237617
I was down in the area and completely missed it, thanks for sharing the pictures

Anyone know where this shop is in the Morristown area? Apparently they have two Vectors at the moment

Pretty significant fraction of the total number of Vectors in existence.

Assuming that one of them is probably this car. Haven't watched the video in a while, but pretty sure that it was located in NJ. I remember reading about it in car magazines growing up, and the story around the Andre Agassi car. I definitely have more appreciation for these after watching the video than I expected to.

Pretty significant fraction of the total number of Vectors in existence.

Assuming that one of them is probably this car. Haven't watched the video in a while, but pretty sure that it was located in NJ. I remember reading about it in car magazines growing up, and the story around the Andre Agassi car. I definitely have more appreciation for these after watching the video than I expected to.

Yeah, a few folks on FB has confirmed it's the same and shows up at some meets

I don’t think he cares as long as the rust is buffed off. His plan was always to drive around for a few months then sell it for a hefty profit. He’s already gotten $150K offers, even before taking delivery.

I just want to drive it myself and see what this thing is really like.
I dunno. They aren’t even meeting that on auction sites. offer is just an offer. TALK
Looking at BaT...looks like 4 have sold so far....1) 160,000 1) 140,000 1) $125,000 1) $122,000. ....thats with a $102,000 window sticker price. I'd say if you could get 150k for one...you better do it FAST bc I think the prices will be coming down to earth pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom