Cargo Basket Apex stingray with NIB Cargo carrier bag. $90.00 Could meet at Allaire

tankhead

roof basket.jpegbrochure cargo.jpegapex and cargo.jpeg
Hello there, if you are interested in carrying things on your roof of your steed and are looking for a perfectly good roof basket with a new in box cargo carrier bag from amazon I have what you need. lol. We used this basket along with an Amazon cargo bag last year across the country and it served us well. However, the idiot that is typing this accidentally cut the original bag while unpacking at the end of the trip so I bought a brand new one with the hopes of using it this summer season for my travels. We ended up just buying the THULE FORCE XT XL at REI in Marlton last week for keeping more gear with us. Fishing rods, tackle, Gazebo, chairs, etc instead of stowing in the van.
The bag from amazon new is just shy of $55.00 new. The cargo basket along with the sold separately front faring at the time of purchase was just shy of $$195.00 all in. Since my purchasing the basket I have treated the inside with anti rust spray and shrink tubing at the connecting middle tubes.. Anyway, the whole thing just works if you have a correct (enough) bar spread. Interior cargo length 45.25" x 41" wide with a 4" deep basket all around with a 3.5" bar to bar basket spread. Firm on price. Cash only. Let me know if you are interested and thanks for looking.

Last edited:
How wide are the 4 U-shaped bar clamps. I'm wondering if the stock cross bars on my SUV will fit in them. I assume you can position the 4 mounts anywhere between any 2 bars? Also, where are you located?

Any oval, square or round bar should accept them. See the attached picturewidth.jpeg They can be slid anywhere between any of the 2 bars. Located in Mays Landing, NJ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom