Hitch-Bike Rack Suggestions for Toyota Highlander

Also, if I were to buy new, I'd be going with the Quikrstuff Mach2. Pretty much solves all the issues with 1up.

Also, if I were to buy new, I'd be going with the Quikrstuff Mach2. Pretty much solves all the issues with 1up.

That thing looks nice. I just can't imagine how many parts would be corroded stuck when I left it on my truck for most of the year.

They are nice and I've seen it in person but who's got time to wait? When I want it I want it now.

That thing looks nice. I just can't imagine how many parts would be corroded stuck when I left it on my truck for most of the year.
I think the locks/push buttons are the only things that I would be worried about corroding. Everything else is pretty much the same as 1up, but with slight modifications.

I have Thule t2 with add on that I’ve had for a few years with no issues. Before it I had a Thule 916xt platform carriers. So you can say I am team Thule but I honestly can’t fathom the cost of a t2 now I paid 375 for mine 4 years ago. I will say it handles fat bike tires up to 4.5 with no issues what so ever. Parts are easy to get and it’s easy to install.

Went with the Kuat Sherpa, thanks for the tips

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom