Leaderless thurs PM group ride Jacques lane Lot

I'll be over at the Jacque Lot for 630pm start.

I do have a hard stop tonight as i need to pickup kids at 8pm.

Thoughts for this evening? I would typically wait around 48- to 72-hrs after rain before riding 6-mile. Last local rain was about 36-hrs ago. Would think conditions would largly be ok with a few typical wet spots.

Thoughts for this evening? I would typically wait around 48- to 72-hrs after rain before riding 6-mile. Last local rain was about 36-hrs ago. Would think conditions would largly be ok with a few typical wet spots.
I'm out for tonight. Everything around my house is still saturated and Im going to be short on time.

Judging by the amount of rain we've gotten this week, I'm assuming the park is going to be sloppy.

Instead I propose a Canal Rd Lot meet up for a towpath grind. Chill Pace. 6:30 roll out, most likely heading north to SBB or further.

Judging by the amount of rain we've gotten this week, I'm assuming the park is going to be sloppy.

Instead I propose a Canal Rd Lot meet up for a towpath grind. Chill Pace. 6:30 roll out, most likely heading north to SBB or further.

I beat the heat and rode this morning. Not a bad idea tho.

i'll be riding in the area regardless, i'll meet at the canal lot 630
North on the towpath towards SBB, left on Amwell, stop at Flounder and/or Bellemara and return?

Anyone else in?

Last edited:
Conditions and weather should both be pretty fantastic tomorrow night. Rolling out from the Jacques Lane lot Thursday evening at 6:34pm ish.

About that time to consider bringing a light.

Who’s in?

Last edited:
@Clutchflme watch this thread for Thursday night ride at 6-mile. It has been a small group this year and @ekuhn and i have been trying to keep it going. Best way to get better is to get out and ride.

Will post and update as we get closer. Rain this morning with more forecasted tonight and again on thursday.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions