Let’s talk dropper posts

PNW loam all the way. Mine took 3 years of abuse without any problems. I changed to the OneUp which is already getting sticky after less than a year. Maybe the V2 is better but I would still say PNW Loam.

I know my dropper is 31.6 (according to the SC/Juliana site) - but how would I know the drop? other than measure...it's a small frame.

I know my dropper is 31.6 (according to the SC/Juliana site) - but how would I know the drop? other than measure...it's a small frame.
I'll chime in as another one who purchased a PNW Loam to stand-in for a Thomson that was in need of service. It's still on the bike and the Thomson is still in the box. There is a very helpful calculator on PNW's website. The SC/Juliana site may say how much drop in the details.

While you may be able to go a little crazy figuring out if you can fit a longer dropper like a 150mm without it being too high at full extension, I'm willing to bet you have a 125mm and will want to stick with it.

Shorter frame, shorter rider.

Do you want me to install it too?

LOL. Sorry. No lever.
What's the insertion length and does the cable barrel connect at the lever or post? Seems they may have changed the design from V2 to V3. Yeah, if you can install and have a shim to 30.4...

Speaking of dropper posts, anyone know about a wireless dropper from KS? Price and availability?

Back
Top Bottom