Nassau Trails - partial closure

Yes it is still closed.
Both technically and actually.

it is not policed, but I would suspect each and every rider is reported.
So are we collectively respecting the closure at the request of the people who really didn't want it closed?

On the progress front, there has technically been advances, but actually nothing has changed (until it is completed)
Thanks for clearing that up...:shrug:

I saw a post on FB that there is a trail cam set up on a tree. From the photo, it looked pretty sophisticated.
There is a lot of confusion around the trails and the signs are down....assuming bikers took them down.
Even locals you talk to aren't sure about the status. Best to stay off the trails until hopefully this gets cleared up.

I saw a post on FB that there is a trail cam set up on a tree. From the photo, it looked pretty sophisticated.
There is a lot of confusion around the trails and the signs are down....assuming bikers took them down.
Even locals you talk to aren't sure about the status. Best to stay off the trails until hopefully this gets cleared up.

from the top of the field on the south side of Nassau road, to the spring side crossover into the smaller lot is closed to mtb.
Sure there is another connection back there somewhere, but that is basically it.
Trail forks has it right.

What is a hidden trail camera going to do if the signs are down? 🤷

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions