OOS MOGA

OOS isnt the trolling thread though. Sure, we cut up a bit now and then, but it's not always just about that. It's not cool to just decide it's fair game to crap in someone else's thread, without knowing ALL the past content. Just cause it rambles a bit, don't mean it's all meaningless gf garbage.
You guys do realize several of your members have trolled the rest of the board for the last several years? Trolling has been around since I joined this forum, but you guys took it to another level.

You guys do realize several of your members have trolled the rest of the board for the last several years? Trolling has been around since I joined this forum, but you guys took it to another level.
My question is... or are... were they funny? If no... my apologies. If yes... you're welcome!

I honestly don’t see the OOSing of the other threads as intentional trolling. They’re just usually continuing the nonsensical conversation elsewhere. It’s not intended to be negative or inflammatory.

Rick has been pissing & shitting in every bowl of corn flakes he’s found in the last 5 years. This is not new behavior and this is quite literally the 10th complaint I’ve gotten about him, at least. He’s by far the recipient of the most complaints in the last 10 years. It’s not even close.

If you want to call it a Lifetime Achievement that wouldn’t be unfair.

If by trolls you mean a bunch of great guys that get together multiple times a week to ride together(and keep those rides open to anyone), help each other out off the board with real life problems and generally have lots of respect for each other then I guess your right.
You are talking about Rick, right? You pluralized “guy” though.

I honestly don’t see the OOSing of the other threads as intentional trolling. They’re just usually continuing the nonsensical conversation elsewhere. It’s not intended to be negative or inflammatory.
Negative or inflammatory okay, intentionally disruptive though?

Either way your show. I haven’t read through much (any) of this thread to see all of the comments nor do I wish too. But I can’t see Rick throwing anything out there as hurtful. If so I have a feeling it will take some creative interpretation to get there.

In my eyes Rick gave the star members of the OOS group what they delivered to the site outside of the OOS thread. They have strength in numbers, Rick does not.

The irony of@FireMarshallMax complaining about posting $H!+ is incredible.

[QUOTE="Fire Marshal Max, post: 923146, member: 9000"Also wish rick would shit a little less in this thread it has seriously gotten 10 times worse then my comrade shit posting.

@Norm
@Patrick
@MissJR

I'll use punctuation if ya'll put a stop to this; .
[/QUOTE]

I've got off my shit posting crusade after being asked to and I don't follow individuals around to shitpost after their comments. You may have not noticed it because you aren't me so I understand your perspective but also keep in mind Norm isn't my puppet and I have no ability to tell him what to do.

Further more I could have just hit the report button but I thought that would be taken seriously because seriously who takes me seriously?

I've got off my shit posting crusade after being asked to (I was vaguely aware of it) and I don't follow individuals around to shitpost after their comments. You may have not noticed it because you aren't me (Yeah) so I understand your perspective but also keep in mind Norm isn't my puppet (he's not?!?!?!?!) and I have no ability to tell him what to do.

Further more I could have just hit the report button but I thought that would be taken seriously because seriously who takes me seriously? (since birth I been cursed with this curse to just curse)[/QUOTE]

@rick81721 gif's were usually kind of phunny, doe.

In my eyes Rick gave the star members of the OOS group what they delivered to the site outside of the OOS thread. They have strength in numbers, Rick does not.
Rick is a good dude... I've ridden with him, met him a few times and he has helped me with bike parts. Not sure why this is leaning towards Rick vs OOS. Cuz, as far as I know... it's not.

I thought the Gifs were funny I kinda in enjoy the Vince McMahon ones, then until last week when they got out of control but I beleieve it was more than just Rick.

Negative or inflammatory okay, intentionally disruptive though?

Either way your show. I haven’t read through much (any) of this thread to see all of the comments nor do I wish too. But I can’t see Rick throwing anything out there as hurtful. If so I have a feeling it will take some creative interpretation to get there.

With over 30,000 posts I wouldn’t ask anyone to read through it. That would be worse than getting banned. Rick probably posts more than anyone else on OOS, which may make him an honorary member(the irony) The intent by most is having fun, entertainment, comradery(good thing I didn’t say comrade-inside joke).

People have disagreements and poke fun at one another in person. It’s just so much easier on social media. Rick does contribute as well such as the BIYF contest(which I look forward to).

Not sure why all these hard core, super serious athletes are so intimidated by by a bunch of fun loving, well intended guys, interacting with each other on this forum. OOS has been inclusive to a fault. OOS guys have stepped up to help out at NICA races,local trail maintenance sessions, and supported other MTBNJ races and events, always with a smile on their faces. If that is considered "disruptive ", then I'm not sure I understand the meaning of the word. Norm handled this in his consitantly fair and professional way. Let's leave it at that.

My original planned image was quote appropriate.... but then in retrospect.... was probably gonna be taken as something it wasn’t intended to be.... so... you get Toby instead. ?
146309B1-CB20-4CD4-91C5-3402FBDE893E.png

Not sure why all these hard core, super serious athletes are so intimidated by by a bunch of fun loving, well intended guys, interacting with each other on this forum. OOS has been inclusive to a fault. OOS guys have stepped up to help out at NICA races,local trail maintenance sessions, and supported other MTBNJ races and events, always with a smile on their faces. If that is considered "disruptive ", then I'm not sure I understand the meaning of the word. Norm handled this in his consitantly fair and professional way. Let's leave it at that.
Speaking of athletes. I think the funniest post on this thread is @jklett making a comment about how Strava calls us all athletes. What was my point, I have no idea.

I've trolled one guy over $$$ aside for that I had a 3 hour spree of comrade and write like shit. I take threads as serious as the thread requires if you see us get of topic most OOSers move the conversation to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom