OOS MOGA

Thank you Dan, and THANK YOU BOB!
giphy.gif

A
Have weekend plans with the wife, so I can't make this one. But my weekends have opened up again, so I'm up for getting out with you guys soon. Leo, maybe we sneak in a rail trail ride soon just to get the legs spinning a bit.
Where were you thinking?

What's the route you planning to take? Wet rocks and me don't work so planning on light body armor
I don’t do well on wet rocks either so not to worry. With any luck it will be a brief rain and make things tacky. Plan can be altered if needed but thinking 8-1/2 mile loop, race course backwards then up to weyble pond via blueberry or midwood, poison ivy, ice pond to the new reroute, black bear, duck pond, to lot A trails and back to Shepard’s lake. Options for crossover and alligator as well.

0.05” of rain possibly. Luckily your raining minimally on ones paradeView attachment 236527
The Weather channels shows about 1" between 6:00 am and 9:00 am...don't get me wrong, I've been was hoping for a MTBNJ.com Ringwood Group Ride for years...not posting on the official thread either, I'm sure the team is monitoring the weather carefully. Let's hope for the best. I'll be dry either way LOL

Last edited:
The Weather channels shows about 1" between 6:00 am and 9:00 am...don't get me wrong, I've been was hoping for a MTBNJ.com Ringwood Group Ride for years...not posting on the official thread either, I'm sure the team is monitoring the weather carefully. Let's hope for the best. I'll be fry either way LOL
I guess you found a way to rain even more on one’s parade😂. See you there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom