Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

It's in there. Too soon?

1711826953662.jpeg

Had the first ride on them today, once they bed in, holy cow !! You can feel the pads hit the rotor in the lever, such great feedback and man do they stop great. It's like they got the Shimano bite point feel with SRAM modulation and put them together. Money well spent for sure, excellent brakes.
I'm curious... My team/club used to have a deal with Hayes so I have two sets of early Dominions sitting on the shelf (along with extra rotors and the pro/shop bleed kit). I installed one set on my Megatower when I first built it up back in 2019. I never really got to terms with getting them to bed-in and ended up installing a set of Saints from my old DH bike. The Saints have been on the bike ever since. And after Hayes dropped us, I've had less incentive to try the Hayes brakes again.

That said, I've read/watched so many reviews and videos about the Dominions I'm somewhat tempted to try them again... Were there any changes made between the early and current versions?

Forgot to say that I was building up an entirely new bike to replace Rusty and just swapping all of Rusty’s parts onto a vintage Cannondale…And by replacing 2 bikes I meant that it’s still 2 bikes.

View attachment 235533
How can you be 100% certain it's a Cannondale? Also, condolences for Rusty, is it really beyond repair or you're retiring for the time being awaiting repairs?

How can you be 100% certain it's a Cannondale? Also, condolences for Rusty, is it really beyond repair or you're retiring for the time being awaiting repairs?

It's been re-sprayed 3 times and re-coated once so at this point I'm gonna call it.

(The Cannondale says Cannondale enough times to remind the company I work for they shouldn't have taken away our Demo Benefits)

Back
Top Bottom