Post Your Doggo [woof]

So we're down to the mom and the all-black male Miles. Funny, he was a bit of a screamer at first by my gosh he's mellowed into such a doll. We're keeping the black/brown female but Miles is also in the running! Not that we need more dogs....sigh.

The last photo of the band all together. They've been great but it's sad also.

IMG_3596.jpeg

So we're down to the mom and the all-black male Miles. Funny, he was a bit of a screamer at first by my gosh he's mellowed into such a doll. We're keeping the black/brown female but Miles is also in the running! Not that we need more dogs....sigh.

The last photo of the band all together. They've been great but it's sad also.

View attachment 234059
the tan one is just so adorable I always love puppies but can't bring myself to own more than one dog at a time.

You guys hopefully get all this good karma back for all the great stuff you do for these rescue dogs! I'd be keeping them all!

the tan one is just so adorable I always love puppies but can't bring myself to own more than one dog at a time.

You guys hopefully get all this good karma back for all the great stuff you do for these rescue dogs! I'd be keeping them all!
Yeah, he does the best puppy dog eyes. We'll be up to three, which is too many. Sigh.

Karma shmarma, I'd be thrilled if somebody dropped some dirt in the fresh backyard excavations for me...:)

So all the pups and mommy are adopted. Mom went to a nice retired couple who are already doting on her. One pup went to a family member and the other to a fellow rider so we get to stalk them both! I'm sure it'll be soon enough that we'll be fostering again.....;)

Back
Top Bottom