SRAMano with T Type Cranks

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I have been running GX AXS with sram XT chainring/cassette/chain for a few thousand miles now with zero issues. As some know, it is supposed to be the best setup. I really like the sram XO type t (transmission) cranks and am curios about the transmission chainring with a shimano chain. Has anyone tried it?

Or sram transmission chain with shimano cassette and axs derailleur.

Why not just get the SRAM cassette? Freehub?
backing-you-get-yours.gif

$300 for crank
$250 for the GX cassette
$50 chain
$250 i9 XD driver

Seems like a lot to just get a crank

Transmission no but shimano chains work fine on eagle chainrings and they don't look to much different. Hell my current setup is sram cassette, trp derailleur , shimano chain , and a mix of front chainrings from eagle to garbaruk, two bikes with this Frankenstein setup all shift beautifully and run silent.

Transmission no but shimano chains work fine on eagle chainrings and they don't look to much different. Hell my current setup is sram cassette, trp derailleur , shimano chain , and a mix of front chainrings from eagle to garbaruk, two bikes with this Frankenstein setup all shift beautifully and run silent.
I guess it easy to get an eagle or wolftooth

Transmission is Dub wide so your chainline will need to be adjusted (unless you're running super boost).

That would solve both concerns if you got a 0mm offset regular chainring though.

Transmission is Dub wide so your chainline will need to be adjusted (unless you're running super boost).

That would solve both concerns if you got a 0mm offset regular chainring though.
Does say dub wide is for regular boost too.

In any case, looks like dev5 had an 8 bolt chainring that is compatible with shimano chains. Trying this.

Also looks like kmc is compatible with all.

Back
Top Bottom