USPS Tracking

Maybe it's a Philly thing.

USPS says they won't know anything additional until it is "accepted" no way to know why it hasn't been "accepted" for a week.

Screenshot (10).png

The matrix is fucking with you
Me too-
This was a shipment from “Elusive Disc”
IMG_7632.jpeg
Well played universe, well played.
It yo-yo’ed back and forth between my town and Teterboro for about 2 months.

Lost mail inquiry finally kicked it loose and it showed up.
A little disconcerting being asked to describe what the contents inside the package look like.

Me too-
View attachment 238392

A little disconcerting being asked to describe what the contents inside the package look like.
Can you just park outside the USPS building at Teterboro and stop every single truck coming out of the facility?

Me too-
View attachment 238392

Actually, I thing I got your USPS misfortunes one upped by this never seen before Canadian carrier...stellar tracking features, they don't even tell you the location of your package, apparently they take it out for a spin and then bring it back up, eh...currently somewhere between Vancouver, BC and Boulder, CO. It's not like you would miss it under a shelf, it's a bike frame...
canpar.JPG

Actually, I thing I got your USPS misfortunes one upped by this never seen before Canadian carrier...stellar tracking features, they don't even tell you the location of your package, apparently they take it out for a spin and then bring it back up, eh...currently somewhere between Vancouver, BC and Boulder, CO. It's not like you would miss it under a shelf, it's a bike frame...
View attachment 238448
Well, this leg was finally over...now on from Boulder,CO to Secaucus, NJ...stay tuned!

just came to say because of this thread, the tires I just ordered I had the option of USPS which was more expensive, but I chose regular ground shipping instead.

will see if that avoids any shipping chaos.

Back
Top Bottom