USPS Tracking

Hah so I am not the only one! This happens all the time - there is a combo program between USPS and UPS that is absolutely horrid. UPS delivers to the USPS post office.. from there its a crap shoot if you'll ever get your stuff. Happened to me at least 2 times where the last message was that it was at the post office and I got nothing.. it just disappears. You can get another of prime or I've gotten $10 gift cards. I called the post office once after a few days and they must have found the package behind the dumpster or something because I then got it the next day and it looked like they were practicing field goals with it. Amazon rakes in some much dough they just give you whatever to shut you up.

Whats the point of pictures. Delivery person takes photo. Someone steals it. Maybe the delivery person stole it after they took the picture.

Whats the point of pictures. Delivery person takes photo. Someone steals it. Maybe the delivery person stole it after they took the picture.
One time had a package 'left by garage' I get home, no package, garage door closed. Ask my landlord if he got it or moved it, nope. Went to the neighbors, same answer. Next day my landlord goes to back out of the garage, and almost ran over it. They had placed the box inside the open door behind the car. A pic would have helped.

Other than that, never had any problems.

It's gonna get better, don't worry

Nothing improves KPIs better than lowering the standards. Until you have to lower them again because you now can’t match them anymore. Rinse and repeat. It’s the path to excellence.
937F1070-4488-4A9C-B30A-82BFD42C4F66.jpeg

Last edited:
ooohhhhh... are we placing bets on where it will pop up next?!

From Universal?
Just went through same kinda thing, actually reach my local PO and then took a trip to Trenton. It hit just about every major town in NJ.
This was from The Lost Co, so all the way from the NW. Only crossed the country 2.25 times now

Back
Top Bottom