1957 Chevy Belair $45,000

02camaro

This is a very nice example of a running driving cruiser. This car starts right up and will drive anywhere without over heating or shutting off. We have enjoyed many car shows and cruising miles with this car over the time we have owned it. The engine is a 350ci with a supercharger, 2 Edelbrock 4 barrels. The engine was built buy the late Big Al from Big Al's toybox in CT. It has long tube headers into a true dual Flowmaster exhaust for that throaty sound you'd expect from a car like this. The turbo 350 transmission shifts smooth through all 3 gears and is never hesitant to kick down when you stomp on it. The rear end is original to the car and is open. Four new Cooper Cobra tires were mounted for last years car show season and have many many miles left. Driving is an absolute pleasure, car tracks and drives dead strait, brakes work perfectly and do not drag or pull to either side.

The interior is very nice in the car. Full bench seats front and rear in black. All steal painted dash with all the stainless bezels and fixings. Large Autometer tachometer, auxiliary water temp, oil pressure, volt meter gauges and fuel gauges all work. All lights, interior and exterior are functional, blinkers, hi/lo beams, brakes, etc.

The car has all original GM stainless trim through out. Any trim pieces that are currently not installed on the car do come with the car with the necessary hardware to complete the install. Currently door glass is not installed but regulators and glass do come with the car. We have boxes of trim still left to go on the car even though it looks great as is. It is hard to imagine where it all goes. In addition to the trim an original un-painted, un-cut all steel hood is included.

The paint on this car is very nice, however there are some imperfections. Throughout the years of driving there are various chips and scratches throughout. The car has been wet sanded and buffed and really shines up nice. The under side is fully coated and there are no signs of rust anywhere on the car, it is completely rust free.

Asking for $45,000.
Located in Milltown NJ 08850

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I like everything about this thing, from the color to the stance to the blower. I've forwarded to my circle, but their tastes (budgets) lean more towards the lightweight (rusty). GLWS.

302? If so, that's the car my dad had, right down to the color. I sent him a pic of the Bel Air, he was like what would I do with it lol. If I sent him this, he may have found a reason!
Good luck with the sales! That Camaro is a keeper for sure!
thanks!
i wish it was that little screamer dz302 but its a old school ls6 454. still a sporty motor and still quite a revver with the solid lifter cam. i love that camaro, he has had it for 30yrs,it was the first car i ever worked on when i was a kid, we did a full nut and bolt restoration on it. alot of memories and sentimental value with that car. not a numbers matching car and was never intended to be, kinda just our fun project. maybe eventually do a current gen LS swap on it.

What size is it? When’s the last time you sent the suspension back to SRAM for servicing? I see that it’s pretty old… is it a 26er?

Back
Top Bottom