2014 Ibis Mojo HDR 650b (Large) - X01 Build (price drop again) - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo Eddy

I bought this bike from Tenafly Bicycle Workshop (TBW) in 2014 as a midlife-crisis gift to myself (I turned 50 that year). It is the only FS mountain bike I've ever owned. After 8 years, I have probably ridden it less than 30 times (am mostly a road cyclist over the last decade), never on particularly difficult trails and never very hard as I was too chicken to really put it to any kind of test lol. Am selling it now as I am coming to grips with a medical issue that is going to keep me off the trails even more.

Here are the details and specs for the bike:

TBW replaced the original seat post with a carbon Niner post (I don't know the model) when I first bought the bike. Not sure why, but it has been fine. Saddle is Selle Italia Flite, and pedals are Eggbeaters (I forgot which model). Bike is a Large. I'm 5'11" and it is just the right size for me.

Original retail price was $5595. UPDATE: I'm asking $850 OBO.

I'm located in eastern Bergen County not far from TBW.

Photos below. Bike is in great condition and works perfectly. Has some normal wear-and-tear, including some scratches on the non-drive-side rear triangle (shown in last photo), and missing plastic end-cap on one side of the handlebars. Am happy to provide more photos if you want to see something specific.

Attachments

• IMG_8213.jpeg
    IMG_8213.jpeg
    187.6 KB · Views: 493
  • IMG_8214.jpeg
    IMG_8214.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_8215.jpeg
    IMG_8215.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_8216.jpeg
    IMG_8216.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_8217.jpeg
    IMG_8217.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
Ok...going to bump this one more time. Still available and willing to sell for $1500. Hasn't been ridden since I first posted this last year.

So this bike is still for sale. Have not ridden it since I first posted this. Was holding out for my asking price, thinking that if I couldn't get it I would just give it to my nephew. Turns out it is too big for my nephew, so I'm ready to drop the price again.

Now asking for $850 OBO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom