2018 Trek Conduit+ EBike Size 20 (Large) - $950 OBO

iman29

Hey all,

I've got this eBike that belonged to my friend who recently passed. He rode this for a few years after his first diagnosis and treatment from prostate cancer back in 2018-2020 ish to get back into the swing of riding. After that it didn't get used much since he upgraded to a Domane+ LT road eBike (also coming up for sale shortly if interested).

Based on my research and limited knowledge of eBikes I have tried to price it accordingly given its age, and that its in great shape and only has just over 1000 miles on it. I took it for a short spin and it still works 100% and the pedal assist kicks in and creates that oh shit this is fun feeling that eBikes can make. This would be a great bike for someone who wants to ride with you but may not have the optimal fitness to do so. Perfect for the rail trails or even a commuter bike. I would be more inclined to keep it if it was my size for some morning Bagel runs or quick trips to the supermarket, but the reality is it would probably just sit and take up space in my garage.

The bike is 100% stock and comes with everything in the pictures, the charger and battery key, except the saddle bag. I have it cross posted in Facebook and a bunch of groups but I would prefer to sell it to someone here and not deal with lowballers and scammers. Let me know if you want any more pictures or information about it.

Here's the Trek website specs for reference:

Pictures coming shortly after I post this so be sure to refresh.

IMG_5969.jpegIMG_5980.jpegIMG_5971.jpegIMG_5972.jpegIMG_5973.jpegIMG_5974.jpegIMG_5976.jpegIMG_5977.jpegIMG_5979.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5970.jpeg
    IMG_5970.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 2
Class1 or class3
Helps in your description for folks who don't search to deep
I would hope class3

Class1 or class3
Helps in your description for folks who don't search to deep
I would hope class3
Thanks for the tip I know you’re the resident eBike expert and I had not checked that spec.

Based on the classifications I think it’s a Class 1 pedal assist up to 20mph. ?

I’ll have to take it for a short spin again to confirm this to see if the power drops out when you stop pedaling.

Take note of the serial number, and call Trek. They can likely get you the original PDF sell sheet

Take note of the serial number, and call Trek. They can likely get you the original PDF sell sheet
doesn't this description mean its a Class 1: (from Trek site)

"... Smart features like the Shimano STEPS system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 20 mph..."

Back
Top Bottom