6 Mile Run Conditions

I was also out there for the first time in a while yesterday. Trails look great and all the new work is really fun. It's become a really playful trail system, I enjoy all the little hits scattered throughout the trails. Kudos to all of you doing the work out there!

Side note, I saw a lot of people out there pedaling around without helmet's on.....

For those without droppers (or helmets).
se2tFFHttAixdIgjadipU-l4L62gZCka-tPpB4Yw7ng-1536x2048.jpg

SonG58703UhHX0Lh-PzbwFITHTDv_MEu7qKSWudubsk-1536x2048.jpg

Did a short ride on blue -red and white on the 4th in the morning and it was gold !!!!was done by 10:30 and I don't think it got enough rain in the afternoon to make a difference......but maybe someone else has better iinfo

Did a short ride on blue -red and white on the 4th in the morning and it was gold !!!!was done by 10:30 and I don't think it got enough rain in the afternoon to make a difference......but maybe someone else has better iinfo

It downpoured for maybe an hour yesterday? With this heat, it’s gotta be dry.

How quickly does it dry out - say no rain the next two days

Give it a day. They just reopened the bridges at Blackwell and Griggs late this afternoon. So low lying areas will need a minute. Just be prepared for a missing bridge or two across any water spots.

Not sure what is up but got these alerts from the township:

FRANKLIN TWP: AVOID South Middlebush Rd between Jaques & Skillman Ln for the remaining future due to flooding. nixle.us/EL2H9 Reply with a friend's # to forward

FRANKLIN TWP: AVOID Canal Rd between Old Georgetwon to Coppermine. ROAD IS CLOSED due to structural erosion. This is a hard shutdown. nixle.us/EL2HF

Sounds like the road washed out on Canal north of the park and the crossing at S. Middlebush is under water. We got some rain.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions