Bearscat - loop sun/Monday

Woodchuck

Given no takers for the suggestion of Friday - anyone want to do a one loop pre ride on Sunday or Monday a.m?

Colin

Woodchuck - I'm doing a pre-race one-lapper this Saturday morning at 9:30. So far 8 of us are in so if you can make it Saturday Great!

Bearscat

Great, spoke to the higher power and can do Saturday. See you there at 9.30.

Given some that do the Bearscat are ridiculously fit (the guy that posted his race garmin file averaged a heart rate of about 180 and spent most of the race at between 180 and 300) it's worth to be fair to the 8 riders that are already in that my goal on the race is to finish under the cut off times, not beat any course records. I would not want to hold the group back if the intention is posting sub 3.15 lap times....

Just thought fair to mention in advance... I'm more than ok if you "kindly" tell me to find another group to ride with..

Colin

Great, spoke to the higher power and can do Saturday. See you there at 9.30.

Given some that do the Bearscat are ridiculously fit (the guy that posted his race garmin file averaged a heart rate of about 180 and spent most of the race at between 180 and 300) it's worth to be fair to the 8 riders that are already in that my goal on the race is to finish under the cut off times, not beat any course records. I would not want to hold the group back if the intention is posting sub 3.15 lap times....

Just thought fair to mention in advance... I'm more than ok if you "kindly" tell me to find another group to ride with..

Colin

Great to have you along, Colin! It won't be a hammerfest, but I do want to make under the cutoff times too. Last year I made the first 25 but not under 4 due to extenuating circumstances. Ride and race with some of the 8 going, they're fast but it's an endurance pace so I'm looking to complete the first lap 3:30- 3:40.
More info can be found on http://www.meetup.com/njmountainbiking/
Looking forward to the ride!

I'm looking to ride the loop this morning 10ish. Nothing fancy just a good solid push. If interested pm or post up. Leaving toms river now should ve at the boathouse around 10.

Back
Top Bottom