Clayton Park Conditions

Can we get an update on what conditions might be for Saturday's group ride? How much rain did you get down south? Rained pretty hard a few times overnight up north, nothing is ridable up here.
I made other plans/I didn’t think this would possibly happen with this much rain… But maybe I’m wrong I’m wrong a lot

Can we get an update on what conditions might be for Saturday's group ride? How much rain did you get down south? Rained pretty hard a few times overnight up north, nothing is ridable up here.
Check back here this evening for the status of tomorrow's ride.

Terrible by the lake. Many places super greasy right now. The recent warm temps may help but I would avoid right this moment.

Last edited:
Here right now, everything is pretty much dry, just a two or three soft spots in the entire park. Except for the pond. Do not go by the pond. Maybe if flooded or whatever, but the grassy area is underwater and you will perish there.

There's pretty much nothing the TM crew can do for the run by the lake.... and its pretty much horrible all the time, and now almost impassable.

Not sure it'll help, but squeaky wheels get solutions. If we get enough visibility about the issue maybe the park system will consider options beyond what our crew can do with shovels and rakes. Here is a link to the feedback form.... i highly recommend saying how bad it is "hiking" through that section right now (and maybe some kudos for the work on the rest of the trails ;))

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions