Clayton Trail Maintenance

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey folks, we will be back at Clayton tomorrow (Wednesday) night from 5pm-7pm.

Please come out and help if you can, we've made great progress this year and the trail users have passed on many compliments.

Lets keep it going! Post up if you are coming.

Thanks!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Trail work is hard, but we make it fun.

Thanks @Frank , @Matt_ @Mitch @Strugglebus , @Purl , @Mountain Bike Mike , @Hair Face , Cliff, Rob and JT!

20220713_190848.jpg

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Solid crew of volunteers tonight! Really appreciate everyone's help and we've been receiving amazing feedback.

Hopefully I remember everyone and guess the screen names properly:

@Frank - btw super appreciative of the added guidance while @pooriggy was absent playing at the fair
@Brian Snyder <--- that's not a typo!!! Great to see you dude! Last time i saw you, you lost a bandana....
@Sendit88 (Rob)
@grampaaah2 (Mike... double check me here)
@Purl (Joe. PS- sorry about sending you on mission impossible)
@Hair Face (Jason... same as Joe... please come back)
@Mountain Bike Mike (amazing "erosion control" work today)
Cameron
Jeff
Chris "da beard"

20220727_185829.jpg
20220727_180844.jpg
20220727_180429.jpg
20220727_183731.jpg

Last edited:

sandman

On my way out of the park, I got to ride on a new reroute, about 15 ft long. I got on strava to be the first and fastest on the new segment, but I was too late. No matter where I go, I'm always the slowest. Great job on the work that's being done. I've been going every 2 weeks during the Summer. Built a bike up just for Clayton. FUN!20211005_015504.JPG20211005_015523.JPG

Purl

On my way out of the park, I got to ride on a new reroute, about 15 ft long. I got on strava to be the first and fastest on the new segment, but I was too late. No matter where I go, I'm always the slowest. Great job on the work that's being done. I've been going every 2 weeks during the Summer. Built a bike up just for Clayton. FUN!View attachment 192101View attachment 192102
Takes a set, that you must have, to rock coaster brakes. Props on that one. 🤘

Matt_

I Get Jokes
On my way out of the park, I got to ride on a new reroute, about 15 ft long. I got on strava to be the first and fastest on the new segment, but I was too late. No matter where I go, I'm always the slowest. Great job on the work that's being done. I've been going every 2 weeks during the Summer. Built a bike up just for Clayton. FUN!View attachment 192101View attachment 192102
I ride old school rigid SS at Clayton, and this pic still makes my legs burn just thinking about it 😄

Mountain Bike Mike

I
I hope your buddy is back on the bike soon

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions