Conditions as of 3/28

xc62701

Rode from the soccer fields up to the top and then yellow almost into Ringwood. Then came back the same way and took yellow to the lake and cannonball back down. Conditions were good. The usual wet spots were still bad. I just wish there was a way to limit the quad activity. They are tearing it all up back there. Oh and who's smart idea was it to zip tie the skeleton of a deer to the top of the bridge across 287?

I just wish there was a way to limit the quad activity. They are tearing it all up back there. Oh and who's smart idea was it to zip tie the skeleton of a deer to the top of the bridge across 287?

It's spring. Peepers come out as do the quads. They have been all over the place in Ringwood too. :rolleyes: I sure hope they never find the primo trails attractive.

It's spring. Peepers come out as do the quads. They have been all over the place in Ringwood too. :rolleyes: I sure hope they never find the primo trails attractive.

Yea I'm just glad that the best stuff for us isn't as enjoyabe to them. We'd have to :getsome: then ;)

I know some riders curse about the tight trees and flow buster tight spots, but they are there for a reason.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions