Decisions....decisions....dec..decided!

Does this count as teaser pic?
IMAG1362_zpsed4978d2.jpg

Lol...still waiting on more parts but I was told they have everything and they're looking to start welding it up on Friday or Monday. From there, they said a week. Soooo, should be about 2 weeks out.

I hate waiting for the ups truck. Can't imagine the anticipation here! Interesting the wait is months long but it only takes a couple weeks to build. Cool.

I hate waiting for the ups truck. Can't imagine the anticipation here! Interesting the wait is months long but it only takes a couple weeks to build. Cool.

Having to wait is always the worst part :mad:

My 15mm thru conversion from Hadley is in the mail, Cranks should be delivered tomorrow. I'm going to grab the minor shit as it gets closer, but still need to pull the trigger on a new fork.

All of this anticipation to ride this thing, yet I haven't even had the motivation to fix and refill the flat tire on the current bike that I got at the Iron Hill race a few weeks ago lol. Sometimes I think I would've been better off building a new road bike. At least I ride that lol :p

Having to wait is always the worst part :mad:

My 15mm thru conversion from Hadley is in the mail, Cranks should be delivered tomorrow. I'm going to grab the minor shit as it gets closer, but still need to pull the trigger on a new fork.

All of this anticipation to ride this thing, yet I haven't even had the motivation to fix and refill the flat tire on the current bike that I got at the Iron Hill race a few weeks ago lol. Sometimes I think I would've been better off building a new road bike. At least I ride that lol :p

New bikes make you want to ride more. Fact!
Every time I ride the Paradox, I want to ride it more. Fun=motivation.:)

Looks good raw, im in the process of stripping and polishing up the rig frame I got from you, I'll post some pics later

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

they been working on your bike since 2011??

No no no! I'm saying it's a conspiracy! They haven't built a bike since many, many, years ago. Now they just take deposits and send the same old picture out. "Look. Progress!"
It's true. I read about it on the internet.

Raw Polished, Your new bike's head tube junction and chain stays look great, show them off

9187341079_4686180b4c_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom