For Sale: RSD Mayor V5 - Aluminum - size Large - Price Drop - $1,500

Tim

aka sptimmy43
For sale is my Aluminum RSD Mayor V5 fat bike. I bought the frame and fork new from RSD in February of 2020 and finished building the bike up with all new parts in May of 2020 as listed below. In total the bike has been ridden 714 miles, mostly on dirt. The bike has been very well maintained and is in great shape. I’m reluctant to sell but I need to make some room in the garage and free up some funds for my next endeavor. Specs and pictures are below. PM if interested.
  • Frame: 2021 RSD Mayor V5 Aluminum – size Large in clear coated raw aluminum
  • Fork: RSD rigid carbon fork – black
  • Bottom Bracket: Raceface BSA 100mm x 30mm cinch
  • Crank: Raceface Turbine 190mm spindle
  • Chainring: Raceface 30t
  • Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle 10-50t
  • Shifter: SRAM XO1 Eagle
  • Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
  • Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
  • Handlebar: OneUp Carbon 35 – 35mm rise, 760mm wide
  • Stem: Industry Nine A35 – 32mm - purple anno
  • Grips: Ergon GD1 Evo – black w/ oil slick clamps
  • Seatpost: OneUp V2 one fifty dropper - 150mm drop
  • Dropper Lever: Wolftooth
  • Wheels: Hand built by Vreeland and set up tubeless
  • Hubs: Hope Pro4 Fatsno
  • Rims: Nextie Xiphia 26” x 85mm – carbon
  • Spokes: DT Swiss Competition – black
  • Nipples: Aluminum – purple anno
  • Valves: Santa Cruz Fillmore
  • Brakes: SRAM Guide G2 RSC
  • Rotors: SRAM centerline – 180mm front and rear
  • Tires: Maxxis Minion FBF - front & FBR - rear – 26 x 4.8
  • Misc: Included is a full set of PDW mud guards: fork, down tube, rear tire. Also included is a 26 x 4.8 tube and brand new Maxxis Minion FBR extra tire.
Frame Specs:
  • Handmade Frame: Aluminum 6061 Double Butted and Heat Treated
  • CNC Machined Drop-Out: 7000 Series Aluminum
  • CNC Machined Head Tube: 44mm
  • CNC Machined Bottom Bracket Shell: 100mm BSA
  • CNC Machined Custom Yoke: Aluminum 7000 Series
  • CNC Machined Sliding Inserts: 7000 Series Aluminum – 12mm Maxle and Post Disc Mount 160mm.
  • Dropper Post Routing: Internal
  • Hardware: Stainless Steel
  • Fork Length: 490mm (100mm)
  • Rear Spacing: 197mm
  • Drop-Out: 12mm Maxle
  • Seat Post Clamp: 34.9mm
  • Seat Post: 30.9mm
  • Rack Mount: Yes
  • Max Tire Size: 26×5.05in, 27.5×4.0in, 29x3in (Note: Some tire/rim combo may differ from brand to brand and from year to year, so please use your discretion. These are only guidelines)
  • Max Chainring: 34T
  • Minimum Crank Clearance: 100mm (Center of BB to Inner Crank Arm)
  • Minimum Q Factor: 220mm
  • Max Fork Length: 551mm Axle to Crown (120mm Travel)
  • Max Dropper Post Insertion Length: Small 300mm, Medium 250mm, Large 270mm, XL 290mm, XXL 310mm
  • Torque Specs for 4 x M8 Drop-Out Bolts: 17N/m to 20N/m
  • Torque Specs for Carbon Fork Maxle: 18N/m to 20N/m
  • Torque Specs for Stem with Carbon Steerer Tube: 6N/m
  • Torque Specs for Compression Plug with Carbon Steerer Tube: 10N/m to 12N/m
Geometry:

IMG_0130.jpeg
IMG_0129.jpeg

Photos:

IMG_4696.jpeg
IMG_4695.jpeg

IMG_4700.jpeg
IMG_4699.jpeg
IMG_4698.jpeg
IMG_4701.jpeg
IMG_4694.jpeg

PRICE: $1,500.

I will do my best to accommodate test rides within a modest distance of 07080 or 07934.

PM if interested.

Last edited:
Price drop. I’ll consider reasonable offers.

Fat bikes aren’t just fun in snow. They are also a blast on the beach in the sand!

Oh and if purple isn’t your thing I can swap the stem with a 40mm black one and the grip grip lock on clamps with black. There isn’t anything I can do about the spoke nips, though.

Bump and another price drop - $1,500 and this can be all yours!

Last edited:
I just checked the forecast for this winter, and we are going to get tons of snow! Someone should snatch this thing up!

I just checked the forecast for this winter, and we are going to get tons of snow! Someone should snatch this thing up!
That is great, where di you get your weather forecast? I need the whole month of September to be completely free of precipitation but also with very pleasant temperatures as I will be busy at work around the house, I figured your source should be able to deliver...

That is great, where di you get your weather forecast? I need the whole month of September to be completely free of precipitation but also with very pleasant temperatures as I will be busy at work around the house, I figured your source should be able to deliver...
Some guy on the internet :shrug:

This is a great bike. I can't believe nobody is looking at this. Paging @FatTaco
Honestly this is a great bike. I don't have a bike scale or I would weigh it because I know it is relatively light for a fattie. Even at $2,500 I'm gonna lose my ass on this one. I built it up way too high end to turn around and try and sell it. But what can I do, priorities change and sometimes you just have to move on.

$1,500 cash takes it. I can't go any lower than that, though.

Last edited:
this bike is SUPER SWEET and @Tim takes great care of his gear! he's also an amazing weather forecaster so there will def be tons of snow this winter! but who says you need snow for a fatbike!??

Reactions: Tim
this bike is SUPER SWEET and @Tim takes great care of his gear! he's also an amazing weather forecaster so there will def be tons of snow this winter! but who says you need snow for a fatbike!??

Definitely true! The vast majority of my fattie riding was on dirt.

The days are getting shorter which means……it’s almost fat bike season! Someone really should snag this thing. It’s a sweet bike!

Back
Top Bottom