Formula 1 - 2024

Gotta feel good for Danny. Let's see if he can hold on for 19 laps.

Newey was obviously an important piece of RB's success. How long will Max stay in F1 if he is no longer dominating?

I think F1 Steward’s needs to be consistent with penalties. Personally, the first lap incident which ruined 3 drivers race was Hamilton’s fault but they did not even bother to investigate. Same thing with the speeding in the pit lane penalty which is all automated. Why did they wait until he end of sprint race to apply it. If they had applied during the sprint race the battle against Magnusson (sp?) would have been different and not over the limit.

Tinfoil speculation - I have to wonder if Alonso is right and that there is bias in steward based on personal bias?

Amazing how one yellow flag can make such a difference. Great for Lando, but you have to feel bad for Oscar.

I don’t care what team you root for, you’ve gotta be happy for Lando! He deserves this win. I know the safety car helped him a lot, but I still think he could’ve beaten Max without it.

Very happy for Lando. He had the pace to keep up with Max yesterday. The other driver that impressed me yesterday was Yuki. The Mercedes cars are slow even with DRS. Lewis couldn’t get past Checo even with DRS from safety car to almost end of the race, with Lewis asking for more power.

Typical Ferrari strategy with “We are looking into” comment when Carlos mentioned that he had more pace. Carlos was bit whiny yesterday when he tangled with Oscar, which ruined Oscar’s race a bit with bit of wheel banging.

I think Kevin Magnussen is going to be banned for a race this year. He currently has 10 and none of them expire until 2025. The way he drives he is definitely getting a ban this year.

Checo got a great start but man he almost took both Max and himself out of the race with the late wide breaking. If there was an incident on lap 1 both RedBull and Ferrari would have been taken out.

Would have been a more exciting race if F1 TV didn't spoil it for me. I turned on the race in the morning and instead of giving me the option to "start from beginning" it opened up with them congratulating Max. Apparently this has been an issue with the app on Roku for a few years.

One day I'd like to see Oscar catch a break and win one of these. Last week's safety car and this week's 3 car grid penalty kept him from the front where he should have been.

Would have been a more exciting race if F1 TV didn't spoil it for me. I turned on the race in the morning and instead of giving me the option to "start from beginning" it opened up with them congratulating Max. Apparently this has been an issue with the app on Roku for a few years.
Do you share your login with anyone else? I used to be guilty of using my friend's login to watch the race and forgetting to rewind it, so when he logged in to watch he'd start with the podium and understandably be pissed. One time he legit flipped out on me so I broke down and got my own login. Be kind, rewind.

Do you share your login with anyone else? I used to be guilty of using my friend's login to watch the race and forgetting to rewind it, so when he logged in to watch he'd start with the podium and understandably be pissed. One time he legit flipped out on me so I broke down and got my own login. Be kind, rewind.
No sharing. But there are a bunch of posts about it over the past two years on Reddit. It works correctly once the race is over, but during a live event, it seems to skip one step on Roku vs. a computer. People on Reddit post about how they mute their tv's then close their eyes, press start and then hit rewind before opening their eyes so it's not at the end of the race.

It's funny as a spectator, but he really needs to get his shit together compared to some drivers who just sound so cool & calm on the radio no matter the circumstances. I don't see his tantrums helping him get a seat for RBR.
There should be a car destruction tracker...Yuki has to be close to the top. Crashed cars don't earn points.

No sharing. But there are a bunch of posts about it over the past two years on Reddit. It works correctly once the race is over, but during a live event, it seems to skip one step on Roku vs. a computer. People on Reddit post about how they mute their tv's then close their eyes, press start and then hit rewind before opening their eyes so it's not at the end of the race.

I have not tried to watch the race live on Roku TV but on the Apple devices this weekend it was very glitchy. It would play random stuff when you clicked on it along with frequent disconnects.

Back
Top Bottom