Frenchtown Preserve Conditions

Is the small lot on Horseshoe Bend Rd. the only place to park? looks like it might get crowded.
It is the only official lot though I’ve literally never seen it crowded. If cycling, there are a few other entry points that may require a small amount of road riding but you should be fine to park on Horseshoe Bend lot.

SAM

Is the small lot on Horseshoe Bend Rd. the only place to park? looks like it might get crowded.
I've never seen this lot full either. An alternative is the big Frenchtown lot on the D&R. This lot does fill up on the weekends, so the tiny lot on Horseshoe may be a better bet on weekends lol.

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 5.32.00 PM.png

IMG_1422.jpg

Brian Sipler

Directions Are My Thing
Was able to snap a pic of the signs up at the end of the Green trail heading south out of the park yesterday. Just in case anyone else was wondering.

On another note, there is some serious erosion from the recent rain as well as a couple of large trees down. Trails were mostly great though and the trees will be removed shortly.
Thank you audionerdio, I now know exactly what the signs say and I definitely now know to not follow that trail off of the Frenchtown Preserve property.

Top Bottom