Going Long and Hard.

There are knock off trucks here and there. When I started dating my wife 19 years ago she was still at U of Scranton. They had one shitty truck but it was lame, like eating pizza in Florida. I think they just wanted to put the words fat bitch on the menu.

I rode Hutchinson Sectors for like 4 seasons and didn't get a single flat, then I swapped the previous GP5000TL and didn't get a single flat, and then I started riding the new batches of shit that has been put out and it's been hell on earth. I found some of the new Hutchinson Challenger tires on eBay and ordered them because they claim they're more durable than the Sectors, which were perfect IMO.

I rode Hutchinson Sectors for like 4 seasons and didn't get a single flat, then I swapped the previous GP5000TL and didn't get a single flat, and then I started riding the new batches of shit that has been put out and it's been hell on earth. I found some of the new Hutchinson Challenger tires on eBay and ordered them because they claim they're more durable than the Sectors, which were perfect IMO.
Try some pythons. :)

down to blackpoint?? or out to higginsville via hochenbury (sp?) ??

1707220548272.png

Not sure if it's just a matter of clearing off the downed tree or if the bridge needs to be rebuilt. Either way there seems to be no rush to work on it.

Back
Top Bottom