Group Ride Ringwood II Saturday 4/20

My first time joining, whom should I be looking for when I arrive at the parking lot? 😁
Any of these below or just a smiley face :)

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 10.47.14 AM.png

Last edited:
I will be riding and plan to lead an OOS ride if anyone is interested. No drop, slow with stops. Plan is for +/- 9 miles depending on route / options.

Edit: Route will be very similar to Antonio’s right above my post.

Last edited:
Ok folks, all systems are a go for tomorrows group ride at Ringwood!

If its your first time here, please check your directions so you know how to get there. Also allow yourself enough time to arrive and be ready to ride at 9am.

I'd like to keep the groups smaller to allow for nice flow and accommodate a comfortable pace for everyone. We will have relaxed paced rides, Intermediate paced and an Ebike group. The following people will be leading rides.

@a.s. - Intermediate Pace.
@gmb3 - Relaxed Pace.
Smokey, @mattybfat - Ebike Ride
@Mare & Nagy? - Intermediate Pace
@Mr.Moto - Relaxed Pace
@shrpshtr325 - Intermediate Pace

Let me know if you have any questions.

See use in the morning!

What time should we plan to be back at the lot at the end? Trying to plan my route. I'm thinking of doing a slow pace, but hard terrain ride.

Last edited:
Ok folks, all systems are a go for tomorrows group ride at Ringwood!

If its your first time here, please check your directions so you know how to get there. Also allow yourself enough time to arrive and be ready to ride at 9am.

I'd like to keep the groups smaller to allow for nice flow and accommodate a comfortable pace for everyone. We will have relaxed paced rides, Intermediate paced and an Ebike group. The following people will be leading rides.

@a.s. - Intermediate Pace.
@gmb3 - Relaxed Pace.
Smokey, @mattybfat - Ebike Ride
@Mare & Nagy? - Intermediate Pace
@Mr.Moto - Relaxed Pace
@shrpshtr325 - Intermediate Pace

Let me know if you have any questions.

See use in the morning!
Count me in for relaxed ride. Whats the avg speed for intermediate pace? Just to gauge

Please let me know the meetup location, route and time my first time riding with this group.

I’ll join the relaxed pace.

Thanks

Eli

Please let me know the meetup location, route and time my first time riding with this group.

I’ll join the relaxed pace.

Thanks

Eli

Back
Top Bottom