Heart Rate Monitor recommendations

I had problems with the Scosche Rhythm+ 2.0 not capturing heart rate properly when connected to my Garmin Edge. I switched to a Polar Verity Sense which has worked flawlessly so far.

The sucks to hear. I usually only use the arm HR indoor and connected to iPad or Apple TV so hopefully I don’t run into this issue.

The sucks to hear. I usually only use the arm HR indoor and connected to iPad or Apple TV so hopefully I don’t run into this issue.
There was some communication issue between the two. The Garmin would display 0 for the bpm randomly, but it didn't complain about a dropped connection. I think the issue was unique to ANT+. From what I read in the Garmin forums, the blame was placed on Scosche. Though it was a Garmin update that seemed to make it worse. I don't know if a more recent update may have addressed the issue, since I made the switch back in June.

I gave up on my Scosche last year as it was horrible with connecting/disconnecting to my Garmin watch. @jShort post made me put it on the charger to try when I start using the trainer which is going to be soon based on the change in weather. I'm sure I was using Ant+

I'll post my complaints or happiness with how it connects to the computer running TrainerRoad.

Back
Top Bottom