Heat pumps. Who's using them?

If it's on record with the town you're screwed, if it isn't Fight Club is an option. Mostly depend on its age, older houses may have stuff underground that nobody knows about.
They don't have any records on when the tank went in in the 1960s. There was no requirements when I bought this house a year and a half ago. I just don't like having the tank in the ground and I'd like to put a small garden in that spot.

They don't have any records on when the tank went in in the 1960s. There was no requirements when I bought this house a year and a half ago. I just don't like having the tank in the ground and I'd like to put a small garden in that spot.
Is digging it out something you feel like doing on your own? That's a lot of scrap metal...

Is digging it out something you feel like doing on your own? That's a lot of scrap metal...
I live in the mountains, maybe I want to do redneck shit.

I've been throwing out a dilapidated building one garbage pail a week, can do that next.

Worthless scrap metal. Rusty steel?

When I installed the Roth, I got the permit and inspection of the old cut in half tank.
The issue here is what to do with the oil, and I don't want to scrap and perfectly good tank if I don't have to.
I would take the oil to my sister's down the street but trying to do that 5-55gl at a time doesn't seem like a viable option.

When I installed the Roth, I got the permit and inspection of the old cut in half tank.
The issue here is what to do with the oil, and I don't want to scrap and perfectly good tank if I don't have to.
I would take the oil to my sister's down the street but trying to do that 5-55gl at a time doesn't seem like a viable option.

I reached out to @terrabike01 about this. He might know.

Back
Top Bottom